The Permanent is Vancouver's newest event venue,
available for weddings, corporate events, trade shows, conferences, and private parties.
The venue is conveniently located in downtown Vancouver.
The Permanent is downtown Vancouver's most unique studio space ready for your film and television production needs - newly restored, renovated, and under new management. For all Film & TV Production inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Permanent can accommodate up to 130 guests for a seated dinner and up to 250 guests for a standing reception with mixed seating. Maximum capacity is 263 persons, including staff and vendors.
Monday to Wednesday, daily rate $4,000 + GST
Thursday to Sunday, daily rate $6,000 + GST
A 20% discount will be offered to registered charities. All charities must provide registered number to qualify. A 10% discount will be offered to Not For Profit organizations.
The following is included complimentary with your rental:
- On-site supervisor
- One front door security host
- Post-event cleaning
- Epson zone specific sound system with iPod hook up and two wireless microphones
- LED 8500 Lumen Projector with HDMI and VGA connectivity
- Zone specific light dimmers on main and second floors
- Wireless internet
- Crystal wine glasses, highball glasses, rocks glasses, and champagne coupes
- Catering Kitchen with Blodgett convection oven, warming oven, stand up fridge, deep freeze
- Bridal room
- Coat check facilities, racks and hangers (attendant extra)
- Three levels of usable space
- Main floor is fully wheelchair accessible
For a full list of rental inclusions and fees, please download our venue package:
To learn more about planning an event at The Permanent,
read our FAQ:
View all of our preferred
vendors here - they know
our venue best:
Photo credit: Tell Weddings, Stone Photography, Cliff Ma Photography, Megan Hemstra Photography, Blanche Macdonald Photographers